February 14th is one day of the year when husbands are under a lot of pressure to find something different to give as Valentine gifts for their wife. It is a day when romance is at the top of any females list of experiences that are crucial to making it memorable. Unfortunately for many couples, romance is something that quickly fades over the years, so take the bull by the horns and inject some love and affection on a day that is for lovers. So what can you do to make Valentine’s Day more romantic? Relax guys it really isn’t that difficult to show the love you have for your wife, and make sure that she knows you mean it.
The main focus of the day, should of course be your wife. Thinking about her and what she likes doing, planning and then executing your plans properly. Plan it right, and you can be sure that she’ll remember the day for months to come.
Your Valentine’s Day Plan
It’s so easy to lose the feeling of romance in any relationship, but don’t panic. You might think that it’s gone forever but it’s still there, smouldering below the surface. With a little bit of effort and careful consideration, you’ll be able to rekindle the flames, so that they burn with the love and passion you enjoyed during the first precious years.
Recommended Valentine’s Day Gifts For A Wife
24k Gold-Dipped Natural Rose
- A natural rose dipped in 24 karat gold.
- It perfectly combines the beauty of a rose and the majesty of fine gold.
- Presented in an exquisite leather case, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Red Glazed Rose Heart Pendant
- A romantic heart-shaped pendant is decorated with 21 sparkling synthetic diamonds
- Made from real red miniature rose petals trimmed with 24k gold.
- A certificate of authenticity is included.
Blue Matching Pendant and Earring Set
- A gorgeous pendant and earring set, crafted from genuine blue miniature rose petals and pure 24k gold.
- Decorated with 30 brilliant synthetic diamonds.
- Protected by a lifetime guarantee supplied as standard.
Try and give her at least one special surprise
Surprises are always good, so think how you can do something really unexpected. Need some suggestions? Well let’s give you a few:
- Send her a love poem and card in the mail. Everybody loves receiving cards in the post, rather than waking up and finding it on the kitchen table. Text messages have taken over from the traditional mail, when you want to give someone a quick message, which makes the effort you’ve made all the more special.
- Breakfast in bed. Boiled eggs and soldiers, with a single red rose. What wife wouldn’t love to start her Valentine’s Day in this way?
- Text her a loving poem. Try and find the words to her favourite love song, or check out all the love poems you can find on the internet.
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate. Flowers are always appreciated but maybe some fruit coated in chocolate will be a bit more unusual.
- A few small gifts at the foot of her bed. These gifts don’t have to be expensive or extravagant. They just need to show that you know what she likes, and that you wanted to make the day special for her. How about a voucher for a massage, an artists palette of colours, or some seeds for her to grow in the garden.
Make her feel young again
Take a trip back in time and do something really frivolous together. Visit a fun fair, spend the day at the zoo, buy a huge bouquet of balloons. Find something that will bring back memories of her childhood and have a bit of fun. Show her that she’s worth it.
Your your wife should be the focus of the day
First thing in the morning, share breakfast in bed, but make sure it’s something that she loves eating, even if it means breakfast of chocolate mousse. If you are both planning to go to work, then send her off with a lunch box that you’ve made. How about her favourite sandwich filling, in heart shaped bread? Or heart shaped biscuits, and not forgetting a single red rose. If you’re planning to spend the evening at home, rent a movie that you know she’ll adore. Watching chick flicks isn’t the most favourite way any husband would choose to spend his evening, but remember it’s not about what you want. Sit through the torture and try to look interested – you never know you might actually enjoy it. She’ll definitely respect you more and appreciate your efforts.
Big romantic gestures will pay dividends
There are lots of ways you can show your love for your wife, and while you might think that they’re really soppy, she’s going to think that it’s sentimental. Take her off to visit a place from a book or movie that she likes. Buy so many bouquets of flowers, that she’ll think you hijacked a flower shop. Or pick her a bouquet of wildflowers on your way home. Run her a bath and fill the bathroom with scented candles, and offer to wash her hair. These ideas might seem a bit on the small side, but your wife will appreciate these romantic gestures more than diamonds and pearls.
The Best Valentine Gift to Give to Your Wife
If you’re wondering what Valentine gift to give to your wife, we’re going to give you a few suggestions. Don’t deny yourself the pleasure of seeing a great big smile on her face, by just settling for a quick peck on the cheek and telling her “I love you”. It won’t require much to bring a smile to her face, a bouquet of flowers, sweet love poem, small gift and a box of chocolates, and you’re almost there.
There aren’t many women who would turn their noses up at an item of jewellery, and there’s so much to choose from. The most obvious would be a ring, but check out her ring size and try and something that fits into her jewellery collection. See if you can find a ring that contains her birthstone, or one that has significance to the number of years you’ve been married. Heart shaped pendants, or lockets that can hold a picture of the two of you, or a special message from you. Eternity Rose have an exquisite selection of jewellery. Handcrafted from rose petals that have been glazed and trimmed with 24 carat gold.
Men often steer clear of giving lingerie as a gift, which is a bit of a shame. You’ll need to secretly examine the tags on her current selection, as you don’t want to buy something too big or too small. Your safest bet is to stick with a negligee, silk robe or stockings. Pop into the pocket a bottle of her fragrance, and you’ll be setting the scene for an evening of romance and passion.
It Doesn’t Have to be Expensive – Just Romantic
On Valentine’s Day, gifts for your wife don’t have to be expensive – it’s the romance behind the gift that counts. You might think that a card won’t cut the mustard, but add a small poem or handwritten love note, and it will take this simple gift to a whole new level. And how about a Valentine’s teddy bear, sweetly wearing a t-shirt that says “I love you always”.A coffee mug that proudly states “for the best wife ever”, or candy with specials messages for her on each one.
If all else fails then it will be ok to come home with flowers, chocolates, a card and a bottle of wine, but make sure you make a bit more effort next year. It doesn’t take a lot of effort to come up with unique valentine gift ideas, read on and we hope we’ll give you some more inspiration.